Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Deadline for Scraplift and CHAT TONIGHT

Okay, I forgot to put the deadline for the scraplift. It's Friday.


I want to get a template challenge up tonight. I will try my darndest. Again, there will be two prizes. . my favorite LO and a random prize.



If you haven't heard, we are chatting tonight at DST.



Come visit SeAScrApS at her new crops at
Digishoptalk on Wednesday nights from 10-11pm Est.

Each week there will be a SeAScrAps Challenge.
She will be promoting one of her kits for 50% off.
This weeks kit is Janurary's Child with over 100 elements!!!
It will be an exciting night for everyone, and did I mention, there will be freebies.!!!
So mark your calendars for Wednesday nights from 10-11p.m. EST and come join the fun.!!!


2 comments:

gabs-art said...

have fun with your chat!

angmag55 said...

Rose did you get my E-mail telling you which store i wanted to shop in?
I was so surprised and Thank You. I wanted to get them all right but I did think I did pretty good being a newbie.