Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrappin' Freestyle News/Chat with SeAScrApS

Remember when I said I was hosting FOUR different template challenges? Well, one of the challenges is at Scrappin' Freestyle and I didn't post about a prize. And that's because, the posting prizes at SFS are from collaboration kits created by the Element Team (on which I serve). For January, we put together a rockin' seventies kit called Cinnamon Sweetness. Here's my contribution for the kit:

Just for participating in the challenges at SFS, you will receive parts of the entire Cinnamon Sweetness kit. And what's more fun than the fact that *I'm* hosting the Template Challenge? Come and play with me!! In fact, I put a new template up for the 2nd half of January!!! Take a peek in the Template Challenge Gallery to see what others have done with the temlpate I provided.
And of course, don't forget about Chats with SeAScrApS at DST tonight and every Wednesday starting at 10 pm ET/9 pm CT.Come visit with Heidi and me at SeAScrApS new crops at Digishoptalk on Wednesday nights from 10-11pm Est. Each week there will be a SeAScrAps Challenge. We will be promoting one of SeAScrApS kits for 50% off. This weeks kit is Snowflakes with over 100 elements!

It will be an exciting night for everyone and did I mention there will be freebies? In fact, each week you receive QP freebies created with the featured kit, but once a month, Sandra gives the entire featured kit to all the chat participants for FREE!!! She never reveals when the kit will be given away, so be sure to mark your calendars for Wednesday nights from 10-11p.m. and come join the fun.!!!




1 comment:

Lynn Grieveson said...

Some lovely stuff there!