Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lots of new LOs

I've got lots of LOs to share with everyone. I've been working with several new kits and just having a blast scrapping the photos that I have.
Karla Marano has a new kit out just in time for Valentine's Day. It's called Cupid's Crush. And these LOs are ones that I turned into Quickpages for her. This kit is soooo awesome. It's gorgeous and the elements are amazing.
This first LO is a photo of my grandparents at their 50th Wedding Anniversary Party in 2002. This is a LO using a black and white photo of Granny and Grandaddy from the 1940s. I actually used an ad inspiration that Candy Posted at Make It Scrappy. I turned the ad into a template and then created this LO. Hannah helped me color Granny's dress. She chose the color and helped me with the delete key. We had a good time working together.
And finally, this LO I created using the photo I have of me giving Cayden a kiss before they swept him away to the Nursery to be put on oxygen.
Here's what my journaling says: From the moment I learned I was pregnant, I've loved you. Hearing your heartbeat for the first time made it seem more real. Seeing your face on the ultrasound screen was amazing. But nothing can describe the feelings inside me when I held you in my arms for the very first time.

Okay. This next LO is one I created using a quickpage by someone named Liz. I have no idea what kit is being used or even where I got the QP. All that was in the folder said, QPbyLiz. So if anyone knows who Liz is or the name of the kit, please let me know. It's just gorgeous and I want to give credit where credit is due. The photo I've used is one of Hannah in February 2006. This photo was taken before we headed off to a friend's wedding. What a cutie pie she was (and still in, in my opinion).



These next LOs I created for the Brag Challenge at N4D. These were fun to create. I used Debbie McKenzie's Timeless Kit for all 4 LOs.


2 comments:

KJ said...

Some one has been very busy! I really love seeing these old pics of granny & grandaddy. They're awesome.

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Rose- the QP that says "I've got you babe" was made with Beckie Wallace's "Boy Meets Girl" kit at godigitalscrapbooking.com. HTH!